10 LARGE Paw and Bone WAX MELTS Rose Gold Mystical Parfum
Designed for pet lovers these larger wax melts consist of paws and bones with a gold mica finish. Tried and tested around our own pets they are ideal for eliminating pet odours too.
A rich and extravagant fusion of myrrh and cool aldehydes intertwined with citrus notes of tangerine and bergamot. The heart unveils a beautiful floral bouquet of violet, lily and rose, warmed by festive spicy hints of clove and cinnamon. The base is warm and musky with notes of patchouli, vanilla and sandalwood.
10 Melts in each hand poured (purchase) batch. Comes in cute cotton hand stamped draw string pouch.
Each batch is prepared and poured from our hotel. We use the finest ingredients and our melts are Vegan. Biodegradable and Cruelty Free.
If you have any allergens please consult your physician before buying our products.
South Shore Soap Co. Wax Melts - Blackpool.
hand poured and crafted from Blackpool with love...
Returns allowed if received in perfect condition. No refund for postage to send or return. We offer a replacement to the value of goods. We are here to listen.
As each purchase is made to order please allow 2 working for dispatch. We use 2nd Class Recorded Delivery or a courier service. We will not be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. All goods leave us in perfect condition.
We do not pass on any of your payment or personal info to any 3rd parties.
- Essential Oils will not suit everyone so if you feel unwell or nauseous cease burning. Google implications for best advice to your own individual tolerances.
- Wax Melts are designed to use only for short lengths of time, repeatedly until the smell evaporates.
- Whenever a naked flame is involved there is a risk of danger.
- Don't add water to hot wax.
- Hot wax can cause burns to the skin.
- Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well-ventilated area.
- Do Not leave unattended while in operation.
- Make sure you extinguish the flame before leaving the house.
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of oil burner before you go to sleep.
- If using a small oil burner -only use 1 wax melt at a time.
- Otherwise using 2 wax melts at a time is fine.
- Wax melts are for external use only.
- Wax melts contain may contain natural colourants so Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
- Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.
- Take care extinguishing your tea lights.
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweets.
- Wax melts do not evaporate.
- Wax melts will eventually lose scent and then the wax melt should be discarded.
- Do not pour melted wax away wet. Scoop out solid and dispose of with normal waste. Soy Wax is biodegradable.