20 Candy Floss WAX MELTS - Parfum Oil LIMITED EDITION
The most exquisite aroma. These cute little cake and fruit shaped wax melts. They smell just like candy floss. Sweet with fruity under tones. Comes boxed with a hand stamped cotton pouch to store them in. The perfct gift or treat for your home. Enjoy!
We use the finest cruelty free ingredients with allergen free Parfum. Biodegradable and Cruelty Free. Soy Wax is slow burning.
South Shore Soap Company Wax Melts - Blackpool.
hand poured and crafted from Blackpool with love...
Returns allowed if received in perfect condition. No refund for postage to send or return. We offer a replacement to the value of goods. We are here to listen.
As each purchase is made to order please allow 2 working for dispatch. We use 2nd Class Recorded Delivery or a courier service. We will not be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. All goods leave us in perfect condition.
We do not pass on any of your payment or personal info to any 3rd parties.
- Essential Oils will not suit everyone so if you feel unwell or nauseous cease burning. Google implications for best advice to your own individual tolerances.
- Wax Melts are designed to use only for short lengths of time, repeatedly until the smell evaporates.
- Whenever a naked flame is involved there is a risk of danger.
- Don't add water to hot wax.
- Hot wax can cause burns to the skin.
- Do Not ingest – if eaten seek emergency medical attention immediately.
- Place your burner out of reach of children and pets.
- Ensure your burner is not placed near drafts but in a well-ventilated area.
- Do Not leave unattended while in operation.
- Make sure you extinguish the flame before leaving the house.
- Ensure you extinguish the tea light of oil burner before you go to sleep.
- If using a small oil burner -only use 1 wax melt at a time.
- Otherwise using 2 wax melts at a time is fine.
- Wax melts are for external use only.
- Wax melts contain may contain natural colourants so Avoid contact with fabrics as melted wax may cause staining.
- Do Not transport an oil burner while in use as melted wax can spill and cause burns.
- Take care extinguishing your tea lights.
- Ensure wax melts are stored in a safe place away from children as they may smell or look like sweets.
- Wax melts do not evaporate.
- Wax melts will eventually lose scent and then the wax melt should be discarded.
- Do not pour melted wax away wet. Scoop out solid and dispose of with normal waste. Soy Wax is biodegradable.